Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bitch bitch!

Hey Litta 'S', you know that i hate you?. Aww!!! You know why I really hate at you?. Haha. I want to tell this to you all, you know it Litta 'S' is like breaking apart my friends. Huh. Create a story on who we are slaves of evil. And then, at my boyfie also complained that she was a noise to me. So shit! But I will not do anything at Litta 'S'. One night, my boyfie call me. He was angry, angry I am, because Litta 'S'. He was angry because 'S' is close friends with my boyfie. I almost break-up with my boyfie taw. Fate, I am a soft heart in our fight, at that time.If not, be exhausted 'S' to be hit with me. We all rowdy because 'S'. Since she was friends with everybody. We all often fight each other. I just let her friends with us all. I only see her behavior. Haha. Pergghh. All my friends accused me nonsensical. Huh. I'm so sorry it is okay. I would not like to tear down or destroy the dignity of a friendly relationship with us. I know you is not like me. But, I am the one in you? friends, right? Come on lah babe. Do not be like a child. we have grown, so have to be matured lah.I was already lazy bedlam. But you all make me rowdy. I want you all know, a friend, or against. That's it. So think positive. I'll forgive 'S', but I will not be for him judge me. because he is not my bestie like a long time ago. Sorry my English is not as great 'S'. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment