Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have changed ?



Is my mind has changed ? Let's see.

Maybe I have changed. become more rational and mature. Finally, I would not intervene or interfere problems.I other people think about themselves. I want to be my true self. Yes, that's all there is to do wrong. I acknowledge that I have a lot of problems. hmm. I want to change myself, I am more mature and more intelligent thought. Can I change myself into the environment and society. In particular I would like to change this, I do not want to believe the allegations, the story and what I can to make ill will or anger in its place. To all my friends temanku, you do not worry, I will not interfere with your past. that you want to do is be. Aha! I have only one request, do not stir me, you understand.  I will not stir your life, if you do not stir my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment